I’ve worked as a human resources consultant to managers for over 20 years. Because of my background in HR, I’m often asked questions about how to handle a difficult employee situation, how to best interview, or ways to keep employees engaged. I’m dedicated to providing you with the information that you need now to hire and manage better. My posts and podcasts are based on your questions and concerns.
I’m conducting a short survey on the experiences that many of you face when managing employees. The survey can be completed in less than 5 minutes and everyone who participates will be entered into a drawing to win a free 60 minute phone consultation with me. One winner will be drawn from all eligible entries shortly after September 30, 2010.
I’d love to learn more about your experiences as a manager and look forward to learning your perspective!
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
You listen to your employees concerns on a daily basis. Here’s your opportunity to let me listen to you.
Take the Employee Management Survey now.
I know that your time is valuable, so thank you for your participation.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015