Lack of preparation for your interview with your job applicant is a common mistake made in the hiring process, but it’s a mistake that can cost you in terms of lost productivity and revenue if you hire the wrong person for your opening.
In Episode 4, I’ll discuss the importance of preparing for your face to face interview and walk you through the preparation process, step by step.
As always, thanks for listening!
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015