Are you unsure about the types of questions that you can or cannot ask while interviewing job candidates?
Join me as I explore the questions that you want to avoid asking job candidates during the interview and why.
Upcoming episodes in the hiring series will focus on building rapport during your interview, how to assess what the candidate is saying, (and not saying), and your next steps after you’ve completed the interview process.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015