I found an enlightening article on USA Today that employers may find of particular interest.
Most employers understand that high employee morale is important. When your employees are happy, your staff aren’t the only one’s who reap the benefits. Businesses realize benefits in terms of increased productivity, and employee satisfaction which more often than not can affect your company’s bottom line.
The article, “On The Job: Workers Happiness Rubs Off On Profits” is a perfect example of that. This article shares what other companies are doing to keep their employees happy, so take a peek and learn a few strategies from companies who have figured out the formula for keeping their employees happy and engaged:
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
In the past five years, the financial industry has taken a drubbing. Plunging profits, allegations of improper behavior, customer backlash against rising fees and massive layoffs have challenged the industry.
But various sources list one bank as a best place to work, and its practices may provide a blueprint to other companies on how to keep workers engaged even during tough times. Read the full article.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015