Workplace theft statistics bear out the fact that a whopping 75% of all employees have stolen from their employers at least once. In today’s HR Podcast episode, I share details about employee theft statistics and share with you what you can do to lessen your exposure to employee theft.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
In this episode of Employee Theft Statistics, I also share 2 recommended resources that will help you to be a proactive, and not a reactive employer when it comes to dealing with workplace theft issues:
- This book got 5 stars on Amazon:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015