You’ve read piles of resumes. You’ve interviewed job applicants. You’ve taken the time to thoroughly check references and you identified your final candidate. It’s time to make a job offer!
Podcast episode 20 will walk you through the process of how to make a job offer so that you are comfortable with calling your final candidate and sharing the good news! It’s never too late to incorporate best hiring practices into your process.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015