One of the keys to a successful interview is helping your job applicant to feel as comfortable as possible; or as comfortable as anyone can feel when being interviewed!
Take a little time before the start of the actual interview to make small talk with your job applicant. It will help you both to relax a bit which in turn will help your interview to run smoothly.
I’ll share with you my tips for building rapport prior to the job interview in Episode 9 of the Employee Hiring and Managing Tips Podcast.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015