Employee retention is one of those buzz words that is on the mind of many a manager, whose goal is to find ways to keep staff happy and productive.
But should you be taking the approach of just simply trying to retain your employees, or, is the right approach to demonstrate in concrete ways that you value your employees?
The article , “Forget about Employee Retention: That’s Soooo Old School“, will make you re-examine your perspective on what it means to cultivate a loyal staff, and possibly look at your company goals for improving employee retention in a totally new light.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015