A job description can be an essential tool when hiring employees as part of the job interview process.
A clearly written job description is also one of several ways to help you to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings of what is required of your employees once hired.
In podcast episode #5, “How To Write A Job Description in 3 Easy Steps”, I’ll share with you why it is important to have job descriptions in place no matter the size of your company. I’ll also discuss the type of information that you’ll need in a job description. The sample job description below is reviewed in this podcast episode.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
Leave a Reply