In Episode 2 of “Employing Hiring and Management Tips“, I’ll share why it’s important to phone screen candidates in order to increase the likelihood that you’ll hire the right person for your job.
Future episodes will include the best types of phone screen questions to ask and why, as well as the best interview questions to ask your potential applicants during your “face to face” interviews.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015