Organizations can create an effective and scalable social media strategy. Social media can and should be used for more than just networking. It’s a great tool that can be used to meet a wide range of business goals including employee engagement and team building.
The 8 Tips for Social Business includes the following best practices that will positively impact all teams:
- Evaluate: Integrate social into existing organizational and departmental goals
- Engage to Build Community: Empower your Social Team to contribute to the conversation
- Collaborate: Encourage your Social Teams to distribute new learning both within the Team and your organization as a whole
- Measure your Social ROI: Build the capacity for measurement into every social action
Free White Paper: 8 Tips for Social Business
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015