If you’re thinking about implementing a pre-employment testing process for your company, you’ll want to read the article “Making the Grade: Employers Face Increased Scrutiny of Pre-Employment Testing Programs from the blog of law firm Vedder Price.
This particular article focuses on a company whose pre-employment testing process adversely affected minority job candidates. Read more to learn the issues that this company faced and the potential legal issues for your business: Making the Grade- Employers Face Increased Scrutiny of Pre-Employment Testing Programs.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015