I’ve not shared a podcast in a few months, but this one interview will make up for that! Paul Falcone is a seasoned human resources executive who has written several very good books on having difficult conversations, hiring, and setting performance goals. Check out his book selections below.
Paul and I had a great conversation that centered around his most recent book, 2600 Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals. Paul shares some wonderful insights on how employers can more effectively manage the process so be sure to download this episode – it’s a keeper!
The following two tabs change content below.
President and Founder at Easy Small Business HR
Get more tips on interviewing, hiring, managing and engaging your employees. Dianne Shaddock is the President of Easy Small Business HR, Employee Hiring and Managing Tips and the author of the eGuides, "How To Supervise: What Your Boss Never Told You Before You Took the Job", A Step-By-Step Guide For New and Seasoned Managers and "How To Find and Hire the Best Employees".
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
Leave a Reply