Today’s podcast features Emily King, Vice President of Military Transitions with the Buller Group and author of the book “Field Tested: Recruiting, Managing, and Retaining Veterans“.
Emily sheds light on not only the best practices for hiring and retaining veterans in the workforce, but also highlights the challenges that are germane to military personnel who are entering the workforce.
It’s an interview that you’ll not want to miss!
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Resources Mentioned in This Podcast:
The Buller Group
Job Accommodation Network, (JAN)
Field Tested: Recruiting, Managing, and Retaining Veterans
Like this episode? Leave a review on iTunes
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
Leave a Reply