Are you struggling to come up with ways to improve employee morale, increase employee motivation, and retain employees? One of the best, yet under-valued actions that you can take, whether you are the owner of a small business or a manager in a large corporation is reward your employees for a job well done.
Some supervisors don’t show appreciation by recognizing and rewarding employees because of the misconception that acknowledging the work that staff perform means spending a lot of money. The podcast “How To Reward Employees” will highlight ways that you can reward your employees without breaking your budget.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015