Do any of these behaviors sound familiar:
* You have difficulty speaking with your staff about their challenges or goals ?
* You’re just not interested in understanding the challenges that they face or what it is about the work that is gratifying to them ?
* To you keep staff abreast of your expectations ? Do you make them aware of your overall goals for your area ?
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Take a listen to learn more clues and to get tips on how to revamp your management style!
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015