The new year will bring more expert interviews with professionals in their field such as Michael Davey, an employment lawyer with the firm Eckell Sparks, and Dianne Durkin, owner of the Loyalty Factor and author of a series of employee loyalty and employee management books.
Other podcast episodes will range from advice on handling difficult employees and handling workplace issues to zeroing in on small business policies and procedures that you need to be successful.
FREE Related Resources
Stay abreast of the latest legal challenges and issues that employers face with Legal Alert For Supervisors. Request your free newsletter
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Build the Best Team for Your Small Business - November 12, 2019
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015