Difficult employees, complicated hiring issues, firings, leave requests. Managing employees can be complicated.
In my interview with Michael Davey, Attorney with Eckell & Sparks , Michael shares an attorney’s perspective on:
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
*The top 3 employment law related issues that employers need to be mindful of and why
*The most common complaints that employees level against their employers
*Actions that employers take that can get you into trouble
You don’t want to miss this employment law podcast!
Check out Michael’s Employment Law Blog for more informative employment law articles and helpful resources.
FREE Related Resources
Stay abreast of the latest legal challenges and issues that employers face with Legal Alert For Supervisors. Request your free newsletter
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015