Thank you for your interest in becoming a Contributing Writer on Easy Small Business HR. Small business owners as well as new and seasoned managers look to Easy Small Business HR for the latest advice on how to hire and manage employees. Contributing writers create articles that speak to these needs.
In exchange for 6 unique, original articles in a calendar year, we will feature you on the Contributing Writers page of our website with a link back to your website. Your articles will also be included in all of our social media campaigns as well as our email blasts.
- Easy Small Business HR, (ESBHR), targets managers and small business owners who are looking for tips and strategies related to employee management, hiring, handling difficult employee, benefits and employee perks, etc.
- Contributing Writers commit to writing a minimum of 6 high quality, 100% unique articles within a 12 month period on the topics mentioned. The articles should be unique to Easy Small Business HR and not posted on other websites. Contributing Writers can choose to submit more than 6 articles in a year but must commit to a minimum of 2 articles a quarter.
- We reserve the right to remove writers from the contributing writers page if the criteria has not been met. Any articles previously approved would remain on the website.
- We reserve the right to choose not to post an article that does not meet our topic or quality criteria.
- In Post Links: Up to two links related to information that supports the article topic are acceptable within the post. Sales related and/or marketing links are not allowed within the article post.
- Bio/Resource Box Links: We allow up to two links within the bio. Bios should be 150 works or less.
Prior to being added as a Contributing Writer on the website, we’d like to review two submission ready articles that will be added to the site once we agree on a partnership. These articles would be counted towards the 6 article requirement. If we mutually decide not to move forward for any reason, rest assured that the articles will not be posted on the site.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Interested? Please send an email to [email protected] expressing interest with writing samples and/or a link to your website so that we can review previous posts. We’ll contact you within 24 -48 business hours.