Get more tips on interviewing, hiring, managing and engaging your employees. Dianne Shaddock is the President of Easy Small Business HR, Employee Hiring and Managing Tips and the author of the eGuides, “How To Supervise: What Your Boss Never Told You Before You Took the Job“, A Step-By-Step Guide For New and Seasoned Managers and How To Find and Hire the Best Employees.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- How Do You Realistically Improve Employee Productivity – Don’t Over Think It – November 7, 2013
- Is It Really Better to Avoid Difficult Employee Issues Or Confront Them Head On? – November 5, 2013
- Don’t Raise a Stink, Use These Tips to Tactfully Handle Employee Body Odor and Hygiene Issues – October 30, 2013
- Diversity and Inclusion Best Practices – Simple Strategies To Take Your Business To The Next Level – October 22, 2013, 2013
- Things That Your Staff Do That Drive New Hires Away – October 15, 2013
Susanna Katsman recently joined the Organizational and Workforce Initiatives Team, which provides integrated services to Harvard Longwood Campus Community. In her role as a Program/Training Specialist Susanna is leading a cross-school effort to create a comprehensive and efficient onboarding experience for the new employees at the Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health, and Harvard School of Dental Medicine. Susanna earned her B.A. in Biology from Brandeis University and is working towards her Ed.M. in Human Development and Psychology at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Susanna’s professional interests include leadership development, work process design, and teaching innovation.
Latest posts by Susanna Katsman (see all)
- Adaptive Leadership: Can Adaptive Leadership Skills Be Developed? Part 6 – October 1, 2013
- Adaptive Leadership: “Holding Environment – Part 5 – September 24, 2013
- Adaptive Leadership: Resistance To Adaptive Change – Part 4 – September 17, 2013
- Adaptive Leadership: Distinction Between “Leadership” and “Authority” – Part 3 – September 10, 2013
- Adaptive Leadership: Distinction Between “Technical” Problems and “Adaptive” Challenges, Part 2 – September 3, 2013
- Leadership Series: Introduction to Adaptive Leadership, Part 1 – August 27, 2013