The Department of Labor will be leading the charge in support of several presidential mandates on behalf of workers that every employer should be aware of.
- Increase in the minimum wage payable by federal contractors and subcontractors
- Change in the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) “white collar” exemptions
- Equal pay initiatives for federal contractors
For more details, read Employers Beware: Pay Changes Underway.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015