Managers often ask how they can retain and motivate their employees in ways that are meaningful but that don’t always involve spending large sums of money in terms of bonuses or raises? Studies show that money, although important to employees is not always the prime motivator when it comes to job satisfaction.
Taro Fukuyama of Any Perk will share his perspective on the business reasons why it’s important to keep staff motivated as a way to promote employee satisfaction and staff retention and offers tips that work for his company, Any Perk.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015