Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
But there’s been an interesting trend to checking the Facebook pages of potential candidates that some employers are exploring based on media reports. Companies are asking job applicants to actually provide their Facebook password.
Is asking for a job applicant’s Facebook password appropriate, or is it an evasion of privacy? Are employers just performing their “due diligence” or are they going too far?
Dianne shares her perspective on this growing social media trend.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015