(38 mins, 39 secs)
Employers who are wondering whether using social media for recruitment will have any impact on the recruitment process will want to listen to this podcast.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Amy Reid, Recruitment Director for Impact Advisors, a consulting services company that focuses on the healthcare information technology industry shares how Impact Advisors effectively recruits using social media. We’ll discuss:
- Statistics on the effectiveness of recruiting with social media
- Strategies on how employers can best use social media to find job candidates
- The three social media platforms you’ll want to use to find candidates
- Best practices for using social media for recruitment and to promote your brand
- Examples of successful hires at Impact Advisors through social media
- The downside of using social media for recruiting
- The ‘slippery slope’ of using social media as a way of checking references on a candidate
There’s a lot of good information here so be ready to take notes!
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015