Many workplaces are celebrating Halloween by hosting parties where staff members can come in costume.
The article 5 Do’s and Don’ts for Celebrating Halloween Around the Office by Jacqui Barrett-Poindexter for U.S. News an World Report highlights some of the things that employers and employees alike need to think about when it comes to celebrating Halloween in the office.
Halloween is right around the corner, and you might be gearing up to dress in costume at work, take advantage of some fun festivities, or perhaps even ask your boss to leave early to take your kids out trick-or-treating. Whatever the scariest day of the year has in store for you during the workday, here are five things you can do to enjoy your day at work, along with five things you should avoid: Read More…
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Top Concern For U.S. Companies – Lack of a Leadership Pipeline - May 24, 2013
- When a Flexible Schedule No Longer Works – Making The Decision To Change an Alternate Work Schedule - May 21, 2013
- Handle With Care: Managing An Employee Who Didn’t Get Your Job - April 24, 2013
- New Hire Checklist for 2013 - April 23, 2013
- Do Employees Take Pride in Being Bad At Their Jobs? Yes, According To Study - April 5, 2013