(5 mins, 23 secs)
If you have a tendency towards micromanaging your employees because you think that you are being helpful, or because you feel that you know better, you are negatively impacting your employee’s morale. Listen and learn why.
Get more tips on interviewing, hiring, managing and engaging your employees. Dianne Shaddock is the President of Easy Small Business HR, Employee Hiring and Managing Tips and the author of the eGuides, "How To Supervise: What Your Boss Never Told You Before You Took the Job", A Step-By-Step Guide For New and Seasoned Managers and How To Find and Hire the Best Employees.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Handle With Care: Managing An Employee Who Didn’t Get Your Job - April 24, 2013
- New Hire Checklist for 2013 - April 23, 2013
- Do Employees Take Pride in Being Bad At Their Jobs? Yes, According To Study - April 5, 2013
- Should You Be Conducting Post Hire Background Checks? - April 4, 2013
- Understanding The Challenges and Rewards of Hiring Veterans - April 2, 2013