(33 mins, 24 secs)
I’ve not shared a podcast in a few months, but this one interview will make up for that! Paul Falcone is a seasoned human resources executive who has written several very good books on having difficult conversations, hiring, and setting performance goals. Check out his book selections below.
Paul and I had a great conversation that centered around his most recent book, 2600 Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals. Paul shares some wonderful insights on how employers can more effectively manage the process so be sure to download this episode – it’s a keeper!
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015