(37 mins, 41 secs)
Today’s podcast features Emily King, Vice President of Military Transitions with the Buller Group and author of the book “Field Tested: Recruiting, Managing, and Retaining Veterans“.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Emily sheds light on not only the best practices for hiring and retaining veterans in the workforce, but also highlights the challenges that are germane to military personnel who are entering the workforce.
It’s an interview that you’ll not want to miss!
Resources Mentioned in This Podcast:
Job Accommodation Network, (JAN)
Like this episode? Leave a review on iTunes
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015