Here’s an interview where the tables are turned and I’m the one actually being questioned!
I was fortunate to be featured on Money Matters at Mind Your Own Business, (MYOB) Radio, WBNW 1120 AM in Massachusetts. We discussed the work that I’m currently doing in human resources in diversity and my HR work with small businesses as well as my entrepreneurship activities such as Easy Small Business HR. For those of you who follow my blog and podcast, you’ll also learn a few surprises along the way about my small business ventures…
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Enjoy, and thank you for your continued support!
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015