(7 mins, 49 secs)
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Workplace theft statistics bear out the fact that a whopping 75% of all employees have stolen from their employers at least once. In today’s HR Podcast episode, I share details about employee theft statistics and share with you what you can do to lessen your exposure to employee theft.
In this episode of Employee Theft Statistics, I also share 2 recommended resources that will help you to be a proactive, and not a reactive employer when it comes to dealing with workplace theft issues:
- This book got 5 stars on Amazon:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015