Today, I’m sharing a re-published blog article that I wrote that went viral: How To Write Employee Performance Appraisals From Start To Finish.
Supervisors and business owners recognize the importance of using some type of tool to evaluate employees. And although there recently has been a lot of buzz around just how effective employee reviews really are, (more on that in an upcoming blog post), the consensus seems to be that having some type of vehicle to help with measuring employee success and their professional development is essential.
If you missed the blog post, you can check it out here:
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Thanks and keep sharing on Twitter, Facebook and other networks!
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015