(8 mins, 15 secs)
Calling all new supervisors, (and experienced supervisors)!
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
When you are new to supervising employees, learning how to supervise doesn’t always come naturally, but we’re here to help.
Podcast Episode #25 focuses on 4 quick tips supervisor tips that will help contribute to your success if you are a new supervisor, and reinforce, or offer different perspectives on managing employees if you’ve been supervising for a while.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015