Here’s an interesting article for the week written by Heather Huhman with Business Insider: “Working Long Hours Can Kill You“. The article focuses on tips on how employers can support employees who are being asked to do more with less.
I’m honored that Easy Small Business HR was quoted in the article!
Are your employees working 11 or more hours per day? Then they have a 67 percent higher risk of having a heart attack or dying from heart disease than those who work seven to eight hours a day, according to a study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Sure, you’ve gotten by with a reduced workforce throughout the Great Recession, but this research suggests it’s time to ease your staff’s burdens. Read more.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015