( 23 mins, 4 sec)
Dianne Durkin is the founder of the website The Loyalty Factor and the author of several books including her latest “The Loyalty Factor”.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
Dianne will share her insights on employee management:
- The consequences that result when you don’t immediately address difficult employee issues
- The most common workplace issues that managers tend to avoid
- Advice on how to have a difficult conversation with your employee
And so much more!
Recommended Management Book:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015