In Episode 21, I review a short list of items that you’ll want to include in your new hire checklist.
The new hire checklist is a tool that you can use to ensure that you don’t miss any important paperwork relating to your new employee. You’ll also want to ensure that your employee gets the information that they need on their first few days of working with you.
Right Click Here To Download The MP3 (4 min, 34 sec)
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Employer Background Checks Aren’t Illegal, But You Can Still Be Sued - June 19, 2013
- Summer’s Here – Remember These Do’s and Don’ts When Hiring College Interns - June 18, 2013
- Small Business Survey Reveals: Most Small Businesses Support Rights of LGBT Employees - June 12, 2013
- Common Employer Misconceptions About The FLSA That Can Get You Into Trouble - June 10, 2013
- Are You Responsible For The Inappropriate Behavior Of Your Vendors? - June 7, 2013