(4 min, 34 sec)
In Episode 21, I review a short list of items that you’ll want to include in your new hire checklist.
The new hire checklist is a tool that you can use to ensure that you don’t miss any important paperwork relating to your new employee. You’ll also want to ensure that your employee gets the information that they need on their first few days of working with you.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015