You’ve interviewed, you’ve checked references, and now you’re ready to select your top candidate.
But first, you’ll need to figure out what salary to offer your potential new hire.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
If you’re unsure of how to determine what is the best salary to offer your job applicant, or if you’re looking for tips on how to decide on a salary offer, you’ll want to listen to this episode of Employee Hiring and Managing Tips.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015