This special podcast episode features Asher Adelman, the Founder of Ebosswatch.com.
Asher started Ebosswatch based on his own very unpleasant experience as an employee.
Working on improving employee engagement?
EPIC is an Employee Engagement software that gives you the tools and insights to create a workplace culture that encourages engagement, loyalty, and trust.
In the interview, Asher shares the story behind the development of Ebosswatch, a website where employees can rate their current or past bosses– similar to a performance review for bosses!
Learn Asher’s tips on employee management do’s and don’ts based on data he’s received from employees. Learn how not to be a “bad boss”. Learn more about Ebosswatch.
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Cross Training Staff – Doing the Right Thing For the Wrong Reasons - January 18, 2019
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015