In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Staying One Step Ahead of Wage and Hour Lawsuits - December 16, 2014
- Managers: Do You Recognize These Five Personality Types? - December 11, 2014
- The Tax Implications of Giving Staff Holiday Gifts - December 2, 2014
- A Succession Planning Strategy Does Not Need To Be Complicated – Cross Training Is a Good Start - November 25, 2014
- Can’t We All Just Get Along? Managing Feuding Employees - November 18, 2014