In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- The $60K Comment – A Lesson for Employers - August 15, 2014
- 13 Questions Employers Should Ask Before Deciding to Terminate: A Quick and Dirty Cheat Sheet - August 13, 2014
- The Toll That Sleep Deprivation Takes on Employee Productivity and Safety [Statistics] - August 11, 2014
- Workplace Negativity Is Contagious – Here’s How You Can Control an Outbreak - August 8, 2014
- Should You Make an Exception To Your Drug Free Workplace Policy For Pot Users? - August 1, 2014