In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015
- Stress Can’t Be Avoided, So How Can You Help Employees Deal With It? - September 8, 2015