In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- FAQ: What are the Rules for Issuing an Employee’s Last Paycheck? - March 4, 2015
- How HR Managers are Managing Change with Workplace Training - March 2, 2015
- How to Coach Employees to Ensure Productivity in the Workplace - February 23, 2015
- Blurring the Line Between Employees and Micro Business Owners – Avoid These Small Business Missteps - February 20, 2015
- Do Employers Have the Right to Monitor Employees Through GPS Tracking? Is It an Invasion of Workplace Privacy? - February 17, 2015