In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
You may also like:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Minimum Wage and Overtime Lawsuits Increase – What Is An Employer To Do? - January 23, 2015
- Several States are Increasing Minimum Wage Thresholds in 2015 - January 20, 2015
- Should You Trust A Written Letter of Reference? - January 6, 2015
- Staying One Step Ahead of Wage and Hour Lawsuits - December 16, 2014
- Managers: Do You Recognize These Five Personality Types? - December 11, 2014