In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proof Of Receipt Vital When Mailing FMLA Notices, Appeals Court Rules - September 29, 2014
- Employee and Employer Views Vary When It Comes To Stress at Work - September 26, 2014
- When Being Culturally Sensitive Does Not Matter - September 22, 2014
- Attention New Supervisors: 5 Things You Should Never Do If You Want To Be Successful - September 19, 2014
- Mitigating Exposure To Employee Harassment Claims - September 15, 2014