In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Should You Make an Exception To Your Drug Free Workplace Policy For Pot Users? - August 1, 2014
- The Real Reasons Why Employees Either Consider Leaving Or Leave Their Employer – Survey - July 30, 2014
- Want to Give Work Productivity a Boost? Give Your Employees More Breaks – Survey - July 28, 2014
- The Latest Telecommuting and Telework Statistics For 2014 - July 25, 2014
- Managing Pessimistic, Defeatist, Gloomy, and Cynical Employees - July 23, 2014