In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses“ I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Top Concern For U.S. Companies – Lack of a Leadership Pipeline - May 24, 2013
- When a Flexible Schedule No Longer Works – Making The Decision To Change an Alternate Work Schedule - May 21, 2013
- Handle With Care: Managing An Employee Who Didn’t Get Your Job - April 24, 2013
- New Hire Checklist for 2013 - April 23, 2013
- Do Employees Take Pride in Being Bad At Their Jobs? Yes, According To Study - April 5, 2013