In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses“ I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- ESBHR HR Podcast #33 Employee Motivation Tips with Taro Fukuyama of Any Perk - December 9, 2013
- Revisting the Office Romance – What Employers Can Do To Reduce Liability - December 9, 2013
- The 10 Practices That Differentiate Great Supervisors From The Rank and File - December 6, 2013
- Is Your Company Dress Code Policy Too Old School? - December 2, 2013
- Employer Tips: Dealing With Substance Abuse Issues At Work - November 14, 2013