In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Yes, You Can Engage and Motivate Your Employees without Raising their Pay - April 21, 2015
- What Is The Subminimum Wage? - April 14, 2015
- “Leasing” HR and Payroll Professionals- An Alternative Hiring Strategy - April 7, 2015
- Must Read EEOC Trends For 2015 - March 31, 2015
- Is 2015 a Pay Period Leap Year For Your Company? - March 24, 2015