In my last blog post, “Stealing In The Workplace– Statistics and Impact For Small Businesses” I shared with you a number of eye opening statistics on the impact of workplace theft for small businesses.
The articles highlighted below are helpful reads for business owners who don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying and preventing workplace theft.
Whether employee theft is a real issue for your business, or you just want to be proactive in thinking about how to prevent stealing in the workplace, reviewing these articles will help you to put this costly issue into perspective as you begin to develop an approach that suits your business needs and workplace culture.
**Small Business Resource**
Is that job candidate who he says he is? Do a background check now! Our Comprehensive report includes arrest and warrant records
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- A Succession Planning Strategy Does Not Need To Be Complicated – Cross Training Is a Good Start - November 25, 2014
- Can’t We All Just Get Along? Managing Feuding Employees - November 18, 2014
- Balancing Business Needs with Empathy During Time of Grief - November 12, 2014
- Parallels Between The Ice Bucket Challenge and Employee Engagement - October 31, 2014
- Simple Diversity and Inclusion Development Strategies That Benefit All Staff - October 3, 2014