Employee retention is one of those buzz words that is on the mind of many a manager, whose goal is to find ways to keep staff happy and productive.
But should you be taking the approach of just simply trying to retain your employees, or, is the right approach to demonstrate in concrete ways that you value your employees?
The article , “Forget about Employee Retention: That’s Soooo Old School“, will make you re-examine your perspective on what it means to cultivate a loyal staff, and possibly look at your company goals for improving employee retention in a totally new light.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015