In the premiere episode of Easy Small Business HR’s “Employee Hiring and Managing Podcast, I highlight what you can expect in future episodes.
Future podcasts will feature tips on how to effectively find, hire and manage employees. You’ll also get sound and straightforward advice on how to deal with difficult employees. Get the help that you need as a supervisor to be successful!
Right Click Here To Download MP3 Version. (Click the play button to listen to the audio. Click the download button to save it in your computer)
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015