Many small businesses and non-profits just can’t afford the expense of hiring either an in-house Human Resources professional or a fee for service consultant to implement H.R. strategies and advise on staff management.
EasySmallBusinessHR.com is specifically geared toward these small businesses; your small business!
Easy Small Business HR gives you one stop access to expert, up to date, easy to understand and implement human resources advice and best practices.
The information and advice found on our podcasts, email newsletters and products is invaluable advice for your business regardless of the type or size of your business.
Sound advice and guidance based on 20+ years of experience in human resources management and consultation to front line supervisors, senior managers, and employees at one of the nations top Ivy League universities and premier health care facilities in the Northeast.
When hiring a consultant can cost hundreds of dollars per hour, Easy Small Business HR is not only a welcome alternative, but a smart choice for savvy business owners.
Let me know what you think of the site.
I can be reached at DianneShaddock@EasySmallBusinessHR.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Dianne Shaddock (see all)
- Proactive Employee Management Really Boils Down To The Basics - December 21, 2015
- Office Meetings Do Not Have To Be A Productivity Time Drain If Done Right - November 17, 2015
- Proposed Changes To Employee Rights Laws: WAGE Act Bill - November 3, 2015
- Why It Is Important to Distinguish Interns From Employees – Especially In Cases of Unpaid Interns - October 27, 2015
- Exempt, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible… Deciphering the Rules Around Pay - September 15, 2015